The DPX4080 from DAD is a high performance and easy to use signal processor for sound systems. With processing for 4 inputs and 8 outputs it takes advantage of the latest analogue to digital conversion and DSP technologies to deliver flawless audio that out classes its competition.
The advanced 96kHz DSP provides an array of unique and genuinely useful features.
For example, LIR linear phase crossover filters which are as easy to use as more conventional filter shapes, and have less latency than FIR filters. Also the powerful VX Limiter suite which sports Peak, RMS and Excursion limiting, as well as multiband limiting for passive 2-way enclosures.
Supporting analogue AES3 and Dante™ inputs and having both analogue and AES3 outputs, all under full remote control, makes the DPX4080 suitable for use in the most demanding applications, especially when flexibility is paramount.
When used as a loudspeaker management system or digital crossover, the DPX4080 brings state-of-the-art facilities and performance, however the ability to receive, process and transmit audio without it leaving the digital domain makes the DPX4080 an ideal central controller for large systems, even when amplifiers with in-built DSP are being employed.
Ethernet is used for remote control while a front panel, optimised for use in challenging environments, allows full local control of all features. Control via Linea’s intuitive System Engineer application provides many convenient and time saving features such as very flexible management of presets, and Overlay grouping of Mutes, Gains, Delays and EQ across an entire system.
The DANTE board is optional and is only supplied installed and tested in the processor.
Four input channels and eight output channels
Unique, precise, 96kHz Digital Signal Processing
Analog, AES3. Dante™ / AES67 (option) inputs and outputs
LIR Linear Phase crossovers
Ethernet remote control via Linea’s System Engineer PC application
3rd party control via contact closure ports
Manufactured, tested, and supported entirely in the Europa
- Type: Audio management system
- Input: 4 way mono
- Output: 4 way stereo, 8 way mono
- Max input level: +20dBu
- Frequency responce: 10Hz - 40Khz +/-3dB (filter disabled)
- Distorsion: <0.008%, (20Hz to 20kHz)
- Dinamic range in/out: 120dB/118dB
- Digital processing: 64 bit
- Sampling rate: 96 kHz
- A/D - D/A Converter: 24 bit
- Gain OUT: +12dB to -48dB and mute, 0.25dB steps
- Delay: output 2000ms
- Crossover Filters: LIR, Bessel, Butterworth, Linkwitz-Riley, All Pass
- Crossover Filters Slope: 12,18,24,48dB/octave
- EQ frequency: 10Hz to 25kHz, 1/36 octave steps
- Equalizer: 10 parametric filters for output
- EQ Gain: +12dB to -12dB, 0.25dB steps
- EQ width: Q 25 to 0.2 - BW 4.75 to 0.06
- Limiters: Escursion, termal
- Latency: 640 microseconds
- Memory/Presets: 50
- Input signal: XLR in/out
- Data: RJ-45 (ethernet interface)
- Power connection: VDE
- Power voltage/frequency: 85 to 230V AC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 482x44x254mm
- Rack unit: 1
- Weight: 2.7kg