Better than human hearing – Cutting-edge condenser microphone for ultra-detailed sonic images - Extremely low self-noise paired with high sensitivity
The LCT 540 S is the flagship single-pattern 1” true condenser studio microphone in LEWITTs product line. Featuring a premium-quality capsule together with a very sophisticated circuit design that drops self-noise below the threshold of human hearing at a sensitivity of 40 mV/Pa, -28 dBV/Pa, it increases the dynamic range to 132 dB (A) – a new benchmark for studio-grade large-diaphragm condensers.
A new benchmark is set
The LCT 540 S is the flagship single-pattern 1” true condenser studio microphone in LEWITTs product line. Its cutting-edge circuit design is an outstanding achievement on all technical levels. It drops self-noise below the threshold of human hearing at a sensitivity of 40 mV/Pa, -28 dBV/Pa, and increases the dynamic range to 132 dB – a new benchmark for studio-grade large-diaphragm condensers.
The LCT 540 S was first and foremost designed to be an outstanding vocal microphone. But naturally, thanks to its specifications, it is suitable for almost any application. Its outstandingly low self-noise is shown at full strength on quiet sources and genres with a high dynamic range, such as Classical music, Jazz, Singer-Songwriter and Foley recordings.
The beauty of unlimited detail
Since the LCT 540 S was built with absolute precision it captures every sound source with absolute precision; not even the tiniest detail of your recorded source will get lost. To guarantee its ultra-resolution sound and first-class sonic imaging, every 3 µm gold-sputtered, 1" Mylar diaphragm underlies the strictest quality controls.
Perfect Match technology
Every single LCT 540 S undergoes a series of measurements followed by an adjustment of the polarization voltage to achieve the same sensitivity in every LCT 540 S ever produced.
Illuminated user interface with clipping indicator
Quick and accurate - even in total darkness it is easy to check or change the settings using the pushbuttons.
Adapt to every situation
Low-cut: linear, 80 Hz, 160 Hz
Pre-Attenuation: 0 dB, -6 dB, -12 dB
Clipping History – Check if your microphone clipped during recording
Automatic Attenuation – Automatically adapts the Max SPL to your application
• 1” true condenser studio microphone
• Highly detailed sound imaging
• Outstanding vocal mic with incredible crisp sound
• Specs allow to record any sound source with amazing details
• Polar pattern: Cardioid
• Frequency range: 20 ... 20,000 Hz
• Sensitivity: 41 mV/Pa, -28 dBV/Pa
• Equivalent noise level (electrical): -1 dB (A)
• Equivalent noise level (acoustical): 4 dB (A)
• Max. SPL for 0.5% THD: 136 dBSPL at 0 dB attenuation
• Dynamic range: 132 dB (A)
• Low-cut: linear, 80 Hz, 160 Hz
• Attenuation: 0 dB, -6 dB, -12 dB
• Clipping Indicator, Clipping History and Automatic Attenuation
• Incl. Shock Mount, Pop Filter, Military grade transport case
Dimensions and weight
• Weight: 371 g, 13.1oz
• Dimensions: 158 x 52 x 36 mm, 6.22 x 2.04 x 1.42 in
What is in the box
• LEWITT LCT 540 S
• LCT 50 PSx – Pop Filter
• LCT 40 Wx - Windscreen
• LCT 40 SHx - Shock Mount
• DTP 40 Lb - Cushioned Leatherette Ba