The BX12SA is an 12" powered subwoofer that provides a powerful low frequency response. The geometry of the reflex duct is low compression thanks to the aerodynamic development. This design guarantees precise and well controlled bass response even at high volume.
STATE-OF-THE-ART B&C WOOFER
The BX12SA is equipped with an 12” neodymium woofer produced by B&C Speakers with very low distortion and extremely long excursion. The neodymium motor provides an extremely high magnetic flux for greater efficiency. The 4" coil is 25 mm high, ensuring an ultra linear excursion of 20 mm/pp with constant magnetic force. The fiberglass cone, the aluminum demodulation ring and the ventilated magnet reduce distortion and power compression. This design improves overall quality sound and performance characteristics.
CLASS D AMPLIFIER
1000W RMS digital amplifier managed by digital stereo crossover (DSP) with 4 different presets and high pass output for connecting the satellites. The amplifier is fanless since it is equipped with an effective and robust aluminum heat sink that also guarantees its mechanical stability during transport.
DAD cabinets are made of birch plywood covered with a black polyurea finish. The subwoofers are stackable and light, for easy installation and easy disassembly, thanks to the ergonomic handles.
The BX12SA is perfectly suitable as a sub-extension of the low range for the ARK426A, ARK216A full range column speakers, or for amplified 8"/10" speakers of the DAD, and can be used in houses of worship, theaters, clubs and mobile applications.
1000 W RMS digital amplifier
12" B&C neodymium woofer with 4" voice coil
Bass reflex box with aerodynamic duct
Stereo crossover with switchable crossover frequencies
Polarity reversal switch
XLR COMBO stereo input, XLR COMBO stereo signal output
- System type: active subwoofer
- Low frequency: 12'' neodymium woofer / 4'' v.c.
- Built-in amp: 1000W
- SPL max: 130dB @1m (free field)
- SPL cont/peak: 124/130dB @1m (free field)
- Frequency response: 50-180Hz (±3dB)
- Coverage angle HxV: ° omnidirectional
- Amplifier: digital
- Input sensitivity: 4 dBu (1,228Vrms) adjustable
- Protection: RMS limiter, fast limiter, temp.
- User controls: bass-deep/punch, LPF-80/120Hz, link/crossover, reverse phase
- Processor: DSP
- Operating voltage/frequency: 220 V~240 V/50 Hz
- Input signal: XLR IN/OUT, jack 6.35 mm
- Power connection: powerCON IN/OUT
- Cabinet material: 18mm birchplywood
- Sospension system: M20 mounting pole
- Handles: 1 top
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 377x563x515mm
- Weight: 30.5kg